Marketing Edge is an innovative two-day seminar that teaches you how to fill your pipeline and cultivate your sphere into loyal, referral-happy customers!
Main subjects discussed on the summit:
- Today’s most effective online and offline lead generation tactics, from the “tried and true” to the cutting edge
- How to avoid the peaks and valleys and bring consistency and predictability to your business
- How to maximize social media in today’s marketplace
- How to hand-select the best marketing mix to achieve your business goals
Related article: Digital Advertising Pulling Away From TV on Global Basis
Here is a highlighted list of the most important strategies and tactics as of 2018 in order to increase your online presence and stay up-to-date.
Whether you like it or not, every person is now a media company. – Gary Vaynerchuk
Real Estate Marketing Mix:
- HOSTING (Conducting open houses or throwing a neighborhood party)
- PUBLISHING (Posting blog articles or compiling online reviews)
- NETWORKING (Serving a local PTA committee ot HOA board)
- PROSPECTING (Going door-knocking or dialing area homeowners)
- ADVERTISING (Sending bulk mail, running Facebook ads, running Google AdWords)
- PARTNERING (Purchasing online leads or sponsoring a community festival)
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. – Sun Tzu
Database Marketing Machine – the system to generate a predictable flow of repeat and referral business.
- Market update
- Social proof
- PRO tips
- Event promo
- Local expert
- Top listings
Top email platforms:
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
- Happy Grasshopper
- Infusion Soft
- Convert Kit
- Active Campaign
3 campaigns or tactics you could implement to jumpstart your database:
- Throw a party and get video testimonials (before the booze, otherwise they will get drunk 🙂 ). Events give you a reason to reach out & follow-up.
- Build out a custom Facebook “Friends List” of your database contacts. Drop down at least 10 comments a day.
- Reach out using different channels of communication (ex. SlyBroadcast – send thousands of messages straight to voicemail in just minutes. Reach mobile phones and landlines in the US and Canada).
Pattern enrupt – change the mode of delivery.
Just call your clients and tell about how the market is doing. Make them informed.
Farm selection is the systematic marketing of your real estate business to residents living in a particular location (neighborhood, a subdivision or a building).
Frequency led to awareness, awareness to familiarity, and familiarity to trust. And trust, almost without exception, leads to profit. – Seth Godin
- How many total properties are in your farm area?
- How many of those properties are currently listed for sale?
- How many of those properties are currently under contract for purchase?
- How many of those properties have sold in the past 12 months?
- How many listings expired in the past 12 months?
- How many contracts were canceled in the past 12 months?
- How many listings were withdrawn from the market in the past 12 months?
- What is the median list price of listings sold in your farm area?
- What is the median sale price of listings sold in your farm area?
- What is the median days on market of listings sold in your farm area?
68% require 8-12 follow-ups before taking the final decision.
85% of consumers read up to 10 reviews.
Check – Mirror Exposure Effect
Related article: 6 Steps to Increase Your Visibility with Online Reviews in 2018
Top 10 Business Review Websites
|Review Website||U.S. Alexa Ranking||Reviews Best For||Avg. Monthly U.S. Traffic||% U.S. Traffic (of Total)|
|Google My Business||1||any business||158.03 million||34.30%|
|3||any business||85.57 million||29.10%|
|Amazon||4||e-commerce related||85.44 million||55.40%|
|Yelp||52||any business||40.47 million||89.10%|
|Trip Advisor||88||related to food, restaurant, travel||28.27 million||53.40%|
|Yellowpages||402||any business||10.5 million||85.30%|
|BBB (Better Business Bureau)||824||any business||6.15 million||88.90%|
|Manta||1,002||any business||6.48 million||70.50%|
|Angies List||1,150||service related business||5.44 million||88.90%|
|Foursquare||1,561||any business, mostly restaurants||3.67 million||23.10%|
The more expensive the lead is, the hotter he is.
Real Estate Google Ads:
- Seller-targeted ads
- Buyer-targeted ads
Check – Keyword Planner
Real Estate Facebook Ads:
- Link ads – post displaying a link preview that a lead can click to open a web page to claim an offer or learn more.
- Video ads – post displaying a video that a lead can click to open a web page to claim an offer or learn more.
- Lead ads – Link-Click ad that enables a lead to fill-out a web form without leaving Facebook
- Messenger ads – an ad placed in the Home section of a given user’s Facebook Messenger app.
- Event ads – post promoting an upcoming event (ex. open house) with a response button to register.
- Boosted posts – an existing Page post you pay to sponsor after-the-fact to a targeted audience of your selection.
Related article: Facebook and Google AdWords Work Better Together (Proof)
What ad offers (with scripts) work best to create customer consideration and generate new leads:
- Over asking price – a web ad drawing attention to a property that sold over and above its automatic home valuation.
(Property Address), in (Hyperlocal Market), #JustSold ($XXXK) OVER its estimated value! Homeowners, that means the value of your property may have just gone UP. Follow the link to receive a fast and free home valuation. (LINK)
- Hot new listing – a web ad that showcases a new, desirable listing in a hot area.
#JustListed | Finally, the (STYLE) home you’ve always dreamed about has hit the (#HYPERLOCAL) market! For price, address + TONS of pretty pictures, click the link (LINK)
- Custom home search – a web ad to drive users to your website where they’re able to create custom home searches and receive automatic email alerts when new listings fitting their specifications hit the market.
(HYPERLOCAL MARKET) homes are selling, on average in less that (XX) days. As you search for your next home this (SEASON), see Each and EVERY home that fits your search specifications so you never miss an opportunity (LINK)
- Filtered search – a web ad promoting a distinctive list of properties: under a certain price, foreclosures, or a distinctive style of housing. To view the list, the user clicks a link in the ad and is redirected to a landing page that requires inputting contact information.
- Search ad – a web ad featuring a video or collection of photos (no more that 3) promoting an upcoming open house.
OPEN HOUSE: (DAY), (DATE) from (TIME)-(TIME). This is one you #MustSee before it’s sold. Click the link to find out price, location + check out an interior VIDEO tour.
- Record-setter – a web ad that boasts accomplishment, such as the highest sale price in a particular community. The user clicks the link in the ad and is taken to a landing page featuring the subject listing plus an offer for a free home valuation.
★★★ Who said (HYPERLOCAL MARKET) homes don’t sell over $XXXK? This one just did (LINK)
- Guide / tips PDF – a web ad offering a free PDF download: sellers guide, buyers guide, a list of tips or how-to instructions, sample floor plans, directories, or a market trends report.
- Free class – a web ad offering users a chance to sign-up to attend an in-person or online class.
Always wanted to learn about (SUBJECT)? Follow the link below to register. You’ll learn (PROMISE #!), (PROMISE #2!) and (PROMISE #3!). P.S. It’s free! (LINK)
- Upcoming event – a web ad promoting an upcoming event you’re hosting, such as a neighborhood block party, an Easter egg hunt, a business association gathering, a day in the park, a charitable fundraiser, or some other community-focused event.
- Did you mean me? – a web search ad whereby you purchase a keyword in the name of a top competitor so whenever a web surfer searches the competitor’s name directly, your ad shows up.
Did you mean to search (YOUR NAME)?
- Video increases organic traffic to your website or landing page by 41%.
- Landing pages with video get 80% better conversion.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- Social video generates 1.200% more shares than text and images combined.
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engine results pages.
- An initial email with a video receives an increase click-through rate by 96%.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
- 73% of sellers are most likely to list with an agent using video to market themselves.
By 2019 if you will not have a video on your website, you won’t be ranked in search engines.
Organize YouTube playlists to encourage multiple video streaming.
Best marketing is education.
- Front-load keywords in title and limit use of tags.
- Background Burner to create thumbnail image with title on the screen.
- Run-time > 12 minutes and post a detailed description.
- Ensure reasonable video and audio recording quality.
Facebook Pixel – a code that you can place in the header section of your website to track the actions of Facebook users who clicked on one of your ads.
Google Analytics – a code that you place in the footer section of your website to track the actions of visitors to your website.
Think it is too much info? Yeah right!
It might be up to 50% from everything you need to know if you are a real estate broker, investor, realtor, marketing manager.No Fields Found.